Monday, November 12

Will you marry me?


Sitting quietly on the sofa after just waking up - my 5 year old daughter Julia said to her older brother " Matthew when I grow up will you marry me?" I smirked and listened as I thought Matthew would set her straight about the rules regarding marriage. Instead Matthew offered this back to Julia " I can't marry you Julia - we live together". It really made my morning.

Julia is 5 and already thinking about her wedding plans. I really can't recall when I first envisioned my wedding. I have to say I was not one who thought about it a lot. I don't think I really gave marriage much thought until I was in college and fell in love for the first time. I guess I am making up for lost time now.

I would love to hear when everyone else first started envisioning their wedding day.. share your thoughts!

No comments: