Saturday, December 1

Kristen Jensen Photography

A beautiful wedding captured by Kristen Jensen
....in her words
This is my favorite wedding from 2007. Lauren and Frank were a wonderful couple to photograph and the day was perfect. All shot on May 27th, 2007 in New York City.

Shot #1: This is Lauren getting dressed at her upper Westside apartment. I love how delicate she looks and always prefer natural light to flash.



Shot #2: This was really fun to be in the front seat of a retro NYC cab cruising down to Park Avenue to 84th Street. I love this shot of Lauren with her father in the cabs rear view mirror. It captures the happiness and joy of the moment.



Shot #3: This was too sweet of an image of Lauren looking at her father after arriving by cab at the church. Sort of a last glance at her Dad before becoming a married lady. Dad’s proud reflection in the window makes the shot really special.



Shot #4: This is one of my all time favorite shots of Lauren and Frank. It was shot right after they were married at the church on Park and 84th Street. They look like movie stars!



Shot #5: The day was perfect and I loved shooting in Central Park. The Boat House is one of my favorite places in New York City. I photographed Lauren and Frank getting into the Gondola, walking through Central Park and my assistant shot them entering the boathouse for their wedding reception. See all their friends at the Boat House waiting to greet them? It was a perfect day!!




To see more of Kristen Jensen’s work go to:
www.kristenjensen.com
or call: 1-888-278-1011

No comments: