Thursday, September 17

Favorite Footwear Picks for Fall!




To start .....a teensy confession:

Hello, my name is Traci Romano , and I am mildly [ wink] addicted to shoes!

I love the change in seasons because it means a change in footwear.... and who among us does not love shoes? I must also preface this post by saying that I consider shoes an investment. A great pair of shoes should last you a very long time and your local Cobbler should be your best friend. Treat them well, and they will return the favor.

So here is what I am loving right now ..........


This is a GREAT neutral over the knee boot by Sigerson Morrison

This Beauty is by Jimmy Choo but for H+M! So the splurge is much less damaging on your Prada Wallet!
For a shorter boot, there is nothing I want more than these Manolo's - I am simply in LOVE!
This d'orsay cuff by Manolo is my favorite shoe of the season.

Available in Red or Black the Valentino Flat Bow Peep Toe is an amazing Pump that will probably get the most wear in your shoe closet[ you do have a shoe closet don't you? ].

Enjoy the upcoming Fall Season - attend great parties, and wear GREAT shoes!


No comments: