Monday, October 1

How cute are these?






Clients often ask me what their flower girls should wear in Fall/Winter. I am a big fan of color year round but wtih any dress it can be made seasonally appropriate with accessories. A beautiful cashmere sweater could warm up any of these style. Shoes change to closed toes [ which are so much more appropriate on little feet ] and how fun are a great pair of dark tights with black patent leather mary janes?

I was recently approached by a flower girl line to invest in their shoes. When I said I would if they came out with a shoe I liked they took the challenge on! I was thrilled. I described the shoe that would be appropriate for all little girls and he said I would have that exact shoe in six months. How is that for customer service? Maybe I should have talked about licensing but that is a conversation for another post.

No comments: