Thursday, October 25

Images from Market

Let me first preface this post by saying that I am nothing without the amazing photographers who are able to capture my work on film. I try and I try but photographs and I don't mix. I even purchased a new canon rebel [ thanks Rebecca for the tip ] and let me let you in on a little secret.... the more you spend on a camera means nothing if you can't capture an image. Thank you to my test models during market :)



Kristen, my right hand, organizing in style on the house phone at Soho Grand



Diane and Melissa from Thread looking svelt in Thread Social Design dresses. The new Thread line makes us swoon!



Our friends and fashion leaders - Judy and Margo from Sansappelle [dresses arriving in the studio 12/31 ladies !]]



Kristen outside of the Get Married Lifetime Television Party at Taj in NYC. I was trying to hail a cab and shoot Kristen at the same time - as you can tell another amazing image from the house of Traci Romano.



What can I say about this dress from Lela Rose? - Except that it will find a new home in our studio soon- we can't wait!


After looking at these images I am envisioning a day when I can travel with a photographer at my side at all times - clicking away at the pieces of everyday inspiration that surround us and capturing the essence of our day to day lives as event designers and stylists! A girl can dream can't she!

1 comment:

Justin Marantz said...

anytime you need us, we're there!! how cool would that be?!